Bayer Bayticol Aerosol Spray 240ml
USED AS A FABRIC SPRAY: Kills ticks in contact with sprayed fabric surfaces,preventing tick bites and thus transmission of tick-borne diseases such as tick-bite fever and Congo fever in humans.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT:Flumethrin (Pyrethroid) 2g/kg
- Do not use in the presence of persons with known sensitivity to pyrethroids.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- May cause irritation of the skin, eyes, mucous membranes and skin sensitization.
- Flammable - do not spray near open flame or onto hot surfaces.
- Container is pressurized. Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat exceeding 50 C.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- Do not spray directly onto human skin, face or mucous membranes.
- Do not use on plants.
- Do not use in restricted space.
- Persons with history of hypersensitivity to chemicals should discontinue spraying on experiencing any sign of irritation.
- Predetermine fabric compatibility of aerosol by spraying small area thereof.
- May stain plastic material and highly polished surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use only as directed.
- Shake well before use.
- Clothes treatment: Lightly treat fabric with an overall barrier spray from a distance of approximately 15 - 20 cm. Preferably treat clothes before dressing and prior to entering tick-infested areas, eg. treat socks, trouser legs, waist, shirt cuffs and collar.Re-apply spray either after 2nd - 3rd wash or once every 3 weeks in case of clothes that have not been washed. Ticks which come in direct contact with Bayticol Aerosol will not bite and will eventually die off.
- Spray fabric from a distance of approximately 15 - 20 cm.
- Kills ticks on treated clothing
- Prevents tick bites and tick-borne diseases)
- Treated clothing withstands 2-3 washes - cold water
- Re-apply every 3 weeks
- Ozone friendly
- Natural - bushveld smell
- Only product of its kind in SA