Chris Reeve Pacific
Double row of serrations, on both sides of the blade, provides extremely aggressive cutting of fibrous material.
Glass breaker at the back of the handle is convenient and effective in an emergency.
Grooves in the micarta, mirrored on the tang, give extra grip, especially for gloved hands.
|Blade Steel||S35VN Stainless Steel|
|Cutting Edge||Partially Serrated|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Blade Length||15.2 cm|
|Overall Length||29.2 cm|
- Bladecoating - KG Gun-kote
- Double row of serrations, on both sides of the blade.
- Glass breaker
- Grooves in the micarta-especially for gloved hands.
- Screws - stainless steel coated with KG Gun-Kote
- Sheath: ACU Combat Master by SpecOps