IMI Rubberized Pistol Magazine Floorplate Glock 17/19/22/23/25/26/27/28/31/32/Gen.4
The additional grip area and rubber texture provides enhanced ergonomics for a faster reload.
A replacement pistol magazine base for different types of magazines.
Compatible with Glock 17/19/22/23/25/26/27/28/31/32/Gen.4
The additional grip area and rubber texture provides enhanced ergonomics for a faster reload, as well as protecting the magazine base from bending when dropped.
Designed with the IMI Defense high quality standards, the PFP02 is a great example of a both tactical and practical product for duty, competition, home defense and EDC.
- 1.Unload the magazine
- 2.Remove old floor plate by pressing the button in to allow the plate to slide along its rails.
- 3.Press spring and original locking plate into the magazine and slide the PFP01 on the rails until the locking plate clicks in the hole.
- 4.Make sure the floor plate is locked in position.
- 5.To disassemble, use a sharp tool to push the button through the hole in the rubber in the same manner as described in #2
Available in Black.
- Replacement Glock pistol magazine base
- Compatible with Compatible with Glock 17/19/22/23/25/26/27/28/31/32/Gen.4
- Rubber texture
- Protects skin and clothes from sharp edge
- Enhanced ergonomics for a faster reload