Kershaw Pico w/Satin Flats w/StoneWash Grind
Also features Kershaw's one hand opening Speed Safe spring assist opener and a blade flipper.
The 8Cr13MoV Steel is precision heat-treated by Kershaw, strong, hard, and and holds an edge. Features two different blade finishes, satin on the flats and StoneWash on the grinds.
Opens quickly and smoothly with a flipper and Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening.
The pivot is oversized and polished to stand out against the soft grey of the handle steel.
The handle is pure steel, bead-blasted to a matte finish.
A deep-carry, Left/Right reversible pocketclip ensures carrying convenience.
|Blade Steel||8Cr13MoV Steel, Satin Flats w/StoneWash Grinds|
|Handle||Steel w/Bead-Blasted Matte Finish|
|Locking Type||Frame Lock|
|Carry System||Pocket Clip|
|Blade Length||7.40 cm|
|Overall Length||17.30 cm|
- Speed Safe Assisted Opening
- Blade: StoneWash Finish Two Tone: Satin Flats w/StoneWash Grinds
- Handle: Pure steel w/Bead-Blasted Matte Finish.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Left/Rright, Deep-Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)