Maxpedition Anemone Pouch - Foliage Green
- Main compartment: 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4.5"(H)
- The Anemone is a low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie (optional accessary).
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid. The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment.
- A front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pouch, cellphone pouch, cellphone holder, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength