Maxpedition Barnacle Pouch - Black
- The Barnacle is a 4.5" high x 3.5" wide x 1.5" thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie (optional accessary).
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid.
- The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. It has a front flat-lidded compartment for small items such as keys or memory cards.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength