Maxpedition JANUS Extension Pocket - Khaki
The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch. The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of 5" TacTie (also with either side facing outwards, opening left or right).
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H) with internal dividers and elastic loops, dual zipper opening
- Extension strap range: max 13", min 8"
- Empty weight: 8.4oz (with strap)
- Attach: 5" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength