Schrade Water Rat Dive Knife Partially Serrated Blunt Tip - Black Blade
The blunt tip enables you detach cemented clams and oysters or to pry open oysters, while the partially serrated and saw edges enable you to tackle tougher challenges, while the line cutter eliminates fishing line tangles for divers.
Black coated 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel, Double Edged Blunt Point Blade is NOT an entirely rust/salt water resistant, so we recommend that you properly clean your blade after each use and apply a thin coat of oil afterwards to keep it in its original condition.
|Blade Steel||7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Cutting Edge||Partially Serrated|
- Double Edged Blade
- Rat Tail Full Tang with Lanyard Hole
- Line cutter at base of blade
- High Visibility Green Phosphorescence Handle
- Leg straps or vest attachments included
- Hard thermoplastic sheath - neck/belt or leg
- Weight 4.4oz.