Wusthof Dreizack Japanese Santoku Cooks Knife - 17cm
The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon Stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- The black handles are made from Polyoxymethylene (POM), which is characterized by it's high strength, hardness and rigidity.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtecWUSTHOF Precision Edge Technology.
|Blade Steel||High-carbon stainless steel|
|Blade Length||17 cm|