Purpose of Collection of Personal Information
Sharp Edge processes your Personal Information if you register on this Website or order Products. You agree that you have given your Personal Information voluntarily that Sharp Edge may process it.
Sharp Edge will process the Personal Information until you delete your Account.
Sharp Edge uses your Personal Information:
• To gather non-personal statistical information about customers’ click patterns, interests, browsing habits and demographic information;
• To Send you special offers or notify you of promotions or new product launches;
• For internal record keeping;
• To improve our products and services;
• To customise the website according to your interests
The privacy of your Personal Information
• Sharp Edge will never disclose your Personal Information unless required by a warrant of execution. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Retention of Records
• Your authorize Sharp Edge to retain records of Personal Information that you have provided to it.
• You may update your Personal Information at any time through the Website.
• Sharp Edge will destroy the record of Personal Information as soon as reasonably practical after you delete your Account.
• However, Sharp Edge may keep record of your name and email address, which it reasonably requires for its operation.
• To ensure that Personal Information is complete, accurate and up to date, the Website may occasionally email you requesting you to review the Personal Information on record.
• You must ensure that they provide accurate Personal Information and update it if it is inaccurate.
• Provision of Personal Information is voluntary but incomplete and inaccurate Personal Information may lead to not being able to fully use the Website Services. In cases of fraudulent Personal Information, you may be suspended from the Website.
• This Website is hosted at reputable hosting companies that implement proper information security principles to secure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information against loss, damage, destruction and unlawfulness disclosure.
• You may request Sharp Edge for access to any Personal Information in its possession, but Sharp Edge must authenticate you before giving out any Personal Information.